Kelly Roach is the founder of Kelly Roach Coaching and host of the Unstoppable Success Radio podcast. With a resume of NFL cheerleader, fitness enthusiast, and mother, Kelly doesn’t exactly fit the usual business coach profile. In Episode 22 of Ambition Today Kelly gives us some great insight into how she leverages her unique experience to grow her businesses, how she published an internationally bestselling book, and why she started the Unstoppable Success Radio podcast.
Growing up in a financially struggling family, Kelly learned the value of hard work at a very early age while working for the NFL before she was 20. With an unparalleled work ethic she quickly climbed the ladder of success in Corporate America. Soon after she then realized her passion for aiding others in pursuit of their dreams. We cover how Kelly now does just that and more on this episode of Ambition Today:
- Going out and working for what you want at an early age.
- Applying her degree in Communications to create productive interactions in the business environment.
- The importance of travel in shaping a healthy lifestyle mentality.
- Lessons learned from holding multiple positions on an NFL team.
- Appreciating the value of lesser jobs to build knowledge before having your dream job.
- The inherent ebb and flow of startups.
- Lifestyle building via business development.
- Why building a personal brand is so important now.
- Publishing her bestselling book & starting a podcast.
- The necessity of human contact in growing your business.
Ambition Today Question of the Day™:
"What does Ambition mean to you and how do you satisfy your personal ambition each day?"
Links from this episode:
- Kelly Roach Coaching
- Unstoppable Book
- Unstoppable Success Radio Podcast
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Kelly on Twitter
- Kelly on Facebook
- Founder Institute New York
Thank you so much for listening and applying these useful tips and strategies to your life! If you have a chance, please drop by and leave a review for the show on iTunes by clicking here. Also, who should I interview next? Please let me know on Twitter or in the comments. Do you enjoy this podcast? If so, please leave a short review in the comments below. It keeps me going…