WeWork & Ambition Today
Do What You Love.
Our workspace design features private offices (for teams of 1-100+) with glass walls to maintain privacy without sacrificing transparency or natural light. Common spaces have a distinct aesthetic and vibe that will inspire your team, as well as the guests you bring into our buildings.
Multiple locations in 40+ cities across the globe. (Incl. New York, San Francisco, London, Amsterdam, more)
- Super-fast internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- WeWork spaces includes desks, chairs, desk lamps and lockable filing cabinets.
- Business-Class Printers
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Free Refreshments
- Get free micro-roasted coffee, tea, fruit water, and beer at every WeWork location.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite managers available from 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone booths are available on all floors for private calls.
Whether it’s getting feedback on your product in real time, asking for a recommendation on a service provider, or simply grabbing a beer after work, the power of our community is invaluable.
CONNECT, LEARN, AND GROW
Events are an essential part of the WeWork experience. From regularly scheduled office hours with venture capitalists or other industry professionals, to tequila tasting happy hours with the whole community, we know how to work, and we know how to have fun. There are events, both social and professionals, happening every day to help you build and maintain a strong team culture. RSVP at anytime to any event on the Member Network or WeWork app.