We are almost 2 weeks into 2016. Can you believe that? Now about those resolutions... Is 2016 the year you start a new company, write a book, do your first Tough Mudder (you should because Tough Mudder's are awesome, finishing a 2nd race is a goal of mine for 2016), or maybe you just want to go to the gym more. Well in order to accomplish your goals this year you are going to need to change things up a bit. Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is:
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Albert Einstein
So you know its time for some changes and in order for them to be long lasting you are going to need to work them into your daily routine and be honest with yourself. Though that self work can seem like a lot at times, I have found something to make it a bit easier. Recently I stumbled upon "The Best Life Planner for 2016" on Product Hunt by @melissajoykong. Just like a Product Manager sets the roadmap for a company's future product developments, Melissa says she created the Best Life Planner to help you:
- Reflect on the past year with a 2015 Annual Review
- Identify the intersection between your strengths and passions
- Discover your unique purpose for the year ahead
- Change 12 key habits in 2016
- Optimize how you spend your time every day
- Create seasonal roadmaps to turn your big goals into actionable plans
- Learn how to build a morning routine that will change your entire day
You can supercharge your focus on your achieving your goals in 2016 with the Best Life Planner 2016 here. And if you need to add some extra Ambition added to your day while you fill it out, I have you covered for that too.