On this episode of Ambition Today, I was joined by serial entrepreneur Shahab Kaviani. Shahab is most notably the co-founder of CoFoundersLab, a global organization helping entrepreneurs find their co-founder and launch lasting new businesses together. Previously he cofounded Hyperoffice and recently he is the co-founder of a new company Breezio, which is a collaboration platform for research scientist to accelerate discoveries through team science.
Today we discuss Shahab's journey through serial entrepreneurship. We explore some questions such as:
- When is the right time to replace yourself as CEO?
- What to do when Google decides to enter your market?
- How to test your companies MVP offline without even building a website?
- Who could be the right company to merge with?
- The new Ambition Today Question of the Day ( Q.O.T.D.™ )
- And More