Her most recent startup, DADA is a visual conversation platform for artists and art enthusiasts.
Founded 14 years ago, Dancing Diablo is is live action and animation production company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, with a sister company in Caracas, Venezuela. The company has directed over a 100 spots including TV commercials, promos and videos for the web whose clients include: Coca Cola, Jet Blue, Chip's Ahoy, Bayer, General Mills, Kraft, PNC Bank, Tums, Oreo, Bronx Zoo , Movistar, Alka Seltzer, Ralph Lauren, University of North Carolina, Whirpool, Stouffer's, Toyota, Wendy's, Sesame Workshop, PBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Disney, ESPN, among others.
After moving from Venezuela to find success in America, Beatriz thought that would be the hardest thing she ever had to do. Then she started her first business and learned that was not going to be true anymore. During this episode we go through:
- Starting a brick and mortar Comic book store in Venezuela
- Moving to America to find success
- Working for MTV and Disney
- Who would win in a fight, Batman vs Superman?
- Running a remote office in another country
- How to restore power to the artists
- How to find impactful Mentor's and Advisors
The Ambition Today Question of the Day:
What is Ambition to you?
Ambition Today Podcast Sponsors: